Adding a discussion to the Member Portal is fairly simple. Just follow the outlined steps below.
- In the admin toolbar (the black strip at the top of the page) look for and mouse over the “+ New” icon and choose “Project”
- When the New Project page opens, add the title to your discussion in the “Add Title” block
- Next click the purple “Use The Divi builder” square and choose “Build From Scratch” from the three options loaded.
- When the “Insert Row” dialogue box opens click “Add From Library” and choose “Discussion Row”.
- Click the “gear” icon on the grey “Text” module (second icon from the left) to open the text editor.
- Add your content and click the “Check Mark” on the bottom right of the text editor.
- Choose the appropriate “Category” From the selection on the right side of the page.
- Add any tags related to your discussion topic to aid in future search of discussion content.
- To “Preview” the discussion prior to “publishing”, click the “Preview ” box on the right side of the page.
- Click the blue “publish” box on the right side of the page.
- Click “View Post” link – top left corner of the page. Or, click the “View Project” link in the black admin bar at the top of the page.
Should you need to return to edit your discussion, click the “Edit Project” icon in the black admin toolbar at the top of the page. Make your edit, and click the blue “Update” box on the right side of the page.